Your Councillors

Strong local voices working hard for our communities

Conservative Councillors work around the clock and throughout the year to help improve their local area. You can contact your local councillors about issues including:

  • Adult Services; Health, Disability, Public Community Care, Public Health, Independent Safeguarding and Education.
  • Children’s Services; Education, Special Educational Needs, Further Education, Early Years, School Services, Social Care and Safeguarding, Adoption, Fostering, Early Help and Inclusion.
  • Community Safety and Crime Reduction.
  • Housing and Regeneration; Social Housing, Council Tax, Building Developments, Arts, Sports and Culture.
  • Front Line Services; Highways, Parking, Public Transport, Waste Re-Cycling and Environment

You can contact your local Conservative Councillors via this website. If you're unsure who your councillors are, please use our postcode search tool or the map below.

If you are using the map, simply find the area or street that you live in and click on the map at that point. The name of your ward and your councillor(s) will appear in a box so you can choose the correct ward page to visit.

Find your local councillors

Please enter your postcode and you will be redirected to your ward councillors' page.


We respect your privacy; we only monitor postcodes entered for anonymous statistical reasons. Rochester and Strood Conservatives will never share your postcode or any other personal data with anybody else.